: GUIDE INFO :
: HOTELS DIRECTORY :
: LEBANON INFO :
: SISTER SITES :
: GOOGLE ADS :
» 18 Things You'll Never Hear A Lebanese Person Say
18 Things You'll Never Hear A Lebanese Person Say Date: 23 September 2016
By: Lama Hajj
I mean, you might - I’m no clairvoyant.
1. That's way too much food!
2. I’ve tanned enough this year.
3. I should leave now so I make it on time.
4. Should we walk to [insert location]?
5. Cops make an honest living!
6. I wish there were more motorcycles on the road, and vans!
7. That car crash was my fault, I was speeding and there’s no conspiracy.
8. You know what we need? More sushi restaurants.
9. I’m going to be level-headed and let that car pass by first.
10. We need another mall.
11. We have a plentiful supply of water.
12. Honestly, hummos isn’t that great.
13. I love driving around the city to clear my head.
14. This cab smells great!
15. Who is Tiesto?
16. I don’t have a strong political opinion.
17. Valet parking is such a great deal!
18. I just bought my first apartment without selling kidneys and/or applying for billions of loans!
» Back to all articles.